An extension for Assetto Corsa which started as an attempt to add some sort dynamic lighting, hence the name. Still in development, as usual.
Weâ€™d like to thank the Kunos developers for all of the effort they put into making AC such a great simulator and giving us an excellent basis for our work.
- Installed Assetto Corsa v1.16.3/4 (64-bit only)
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86)
Some of features:
- Various physics extensions by mclarenf1papa
- Optimizations and fixes
- Dynamic lights as part of Lighting FX
- Weather FX: fully scriptable dynamic weather engine
- Car extensions: reverse lights, turning signals, working odometers and more
- >And more (full list check @ AC Patch)
Next thing to do is writing a tutorial with some of the new functions, like how to use the “nice screesnhots” function and show some optimizing settings and maybe some more stuff i can think off since all the new functions it is hard to keep track of what is what and wich does what and whats not lol.
I really love this patch because it extends Assetto Corsa with so much and is completly free i am gratefull to have this. Only thing it is know lacking of is descent documentation wich i can fully understand because it has become so big with all the exensions that it probebly has to wait untill a stable release is there. So in the mean time im going to try and share the things i know!