Another pro drift competition mod this time it is a Nissan 240SX S14 Boss Drift. This is my second mod that i share and in some areas’s i think i have made some improvements in the shader and texture area. It’ almost fully ao mapped minus some minor detail things that do not really need it like interior decals and such. It is basically a straight conversion from 1996 Formula Drift 232 Nissan 240SX Boss (Corey “The Boss” Hosford) from Forza Horizon 4. I just deleted the hood so the engine is fully exposed, ao mapped everything, animated the door and trunk, added a working gear lever, swapped/deleted the rear bumper and some other things. It is not encrypted, if u feel the need to edit just go ahead. There are psd files for skinning included in the cars “template” folder.
If u want to share this modd please just include a link to this page thank you!
Needs Custom Shaders Patch to work, minnimum version 0.1.60!
One feature that i am very proud of to get it to work is the digital rev counter on the window banner. This is a new feature from custom shaders patch that now is able to show all sorts of data like rank, drivers name, position etc, i chose to show the rev counter since position and such is not really used during a drift session!
Included in this mod:
- Door, trunk and gear lever are animated.
- Wiper is animated and configured for csp rain fx.
- Suspensions (front) is animated.
- Seatbelt is working on and off.
- Brake disc glow is working.
- Exhaust flames are there.
- Six custom skins are included.
- Working gauges.
- Visual damage, dust and scratches.
- Cockpit HR node (CSP uses this for a lot of things like smoke boundries etc).
- CSP digital rev counter on windshield banner.
- Sounds by Kunos (edit some values with csp).
- Skins , shaders and textures by LoW-LiFE aka PoTatO dR!FT3R | DRiFT MAF!A
- Made it skinnable and deleted some stuf, added new stuf, cut of some stuf lol XD
The following keys can be used in game ( for some people it is set to alt+key):
- Turn on neon’s: (alt+) NUMPAD 7
- Open left door: (alt+) NUMPAD 8
- Turn on neon’s engine and trunk: (alt+)+ (not the numpad one)
- Windows uv map is a bit squeezed when skinning them!
- Seatbelt needs adjusting!
- Right door is not working!
- Not really well optimized amount of objects!