This mod is ment as a drift car that can compete in the pro championships, there for it has got very high BHP and torque values. This a mod i made a while ago and is not perfect in anyway but i think it looks good it is highly detailed and has nice shaders and textures. Also its got a custom custom shaders patch config included (might need work so if anyone with the knowledge wants to update be my guest). It is not encrypted, if u feel the need to edit just go ahead. There are psd files for skinning included in the cars “template” folder. If u want to share this modd please just include a link to this page thank you!
Note: Physics are not based on real life data it was made just for fun!
Original: Forza Horizon 4 – 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX (Matt Field)
Needs Custom Shaders Patch to work, minnimum version 0.1.60!
Included in this mod:
- Doors, fan, trunk, shifter and hood are animated.
- Wiper is animated and configured for csp rain fx.
- Suspensions (front and rear) are animated.
- Seatbbelt is woring on and off.
- Brakedisc glow is working.
- Exhaust flames are there.
- Custom skins included
- Fully functional digital hud.
- Visual damage, dust and scratches.
- Auto generated lower lods for better FPS.
- Cockkpit HR node (CSP uses this for a lot of things like smoke boundries etc)
Here is a nice review of the car, give this guy a sub and like the video 2JayZ youtube!
- Converted for AC by Nabz visit him at Nabz 3D Workshop
- Sounds by AudioLoids
- Skins , shaders and textures by LoW-LiFE aka PoTatO dR!FT3R | DRiFT MAF!A
- Made it skinnable and deleted some stuf, added new stuf, cut of some stuf lol XD
The following keys can be used in game:
- Open left door: NUMPAD 8
- Open right door: NUMPAD 9
- Neons: NUMPAD 7
- Not every thing is ao mapped
- Front suspension on full lock can go through the rim/tyre a little bit
- rear suspension doesnt really fit it goes through the frame but thats hardly noticeble
- Driver shift animation is off a bit
- Not really well optimized amount of objects