It’s fully re-sizeable. I use it on my second 22″ monitor but it looks fine on my little 7″ monitor as well.
This release has five screens:
– Tyre Monitor
– Real Time Leaderboard
– Track Map
– Energy Monitor (Fuel & ERS)
– Collision Alert System
Installation (the zip has two items, the VIS installer and a python app that sends data from AC to VIS):-
Install the python app first:
1. Copy the “python” folder to your Assetto Corsa apps folder i.e. …Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps
2. Launch AC, go to the Options -> General menu and make sure “VectorInfoScreen” is ticked.
3. Start driving, select VectorInfoScreen from the apps menu. You should see a small grey box with a VectorInfoScreen title.
4. Run “VectorInfoScreen.msi” to install the program.
This app has keyboard shortcuts to switch screens etc. (click the help button in the lower right corner to see what they are).